Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A project for my home?

I just went to the local fabric store and purchase these fabrics........... OMG could I actually make something for myself.......................... I'll keep you posted.

Echo by Lotta Jansdotter


Echo by Lotta Jansdotter
What I'm thinking is the "Special Occasion" size napkins for when we have dinner parties. OH I forgot to mention that I chose this fabric because I just painted a mural in our dinning room and this print matches it as well as the colors go with our decor.

Our Dinning Room

Maybe a table runner from this fabric
   
Thank You For Visiting Stack'd



1 comment:

  1. I think - I think I just finished my last custom order for the holidays. I can see my new fabric waiting my sharp scissors...............

    ReplyDelete

StackdEverydayNapkins.com